Wyndham Reach Resort, Key West

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 05:16 PM
jackieo

Wyndham Reach Resort, Key West

Has anyone stayed here recently? I was able to get a rate of $125 per night for Feb 2003. That seems like a good price for Key West in Feb. Any comments on this resort?

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 04:38 AM
susan

Reviews of the Reach vary wildly. Some love it; others hate it. I agree that's a very good rate for February. Are you aware it's a fair distance to the Gulf? Unless you LOVE to walk or are willing to rent bikes or use the shuttle, you'll be better off looking for something closer to the Gulf.

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 07:41 AM
sss

Where did you find that rate? We will be there in Feb2003 also.

Old Aug 10th, 2002, 08:07 AM
x

I just topped another thread on the Wyndam for you that is current. I wish you newbies would take the time to do a text search before you post your question. See the box up at the top that says text search??? Doesn't take a PhD to figure it out....

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 06:52 AM
toye

the reach is ON the ocean and it would take 15 minutes to walk to the gulf if you so desired but a taxi would be less than $3.00.Also the beach it is on is the only natural sand beach in key west.I think you were very lucky to get that rate.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Jackson

Second x you are the jerk off. This question has been asked 3x in the last week. Why keep asking the same questions over and over again when a text search will pull the threads up. No wonder this site has gotten so damn boring....

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 04:30 AM
xxx

125 is too much for that piece of crap hotel.
Feb can be a very cool month. We tend to avoid it.