whyndham inner harbour

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 12:24 PM
r

whyndham inner harbour

can anyone tell me about wyndham inner harbor?

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 04:15 PM
gail

I am assuming you mean Baltimore - and you might get more responses if you posted with city in title. That said, I'll let you know in a week after we stay there.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Wyndham

Wyndham is several blocks from the Harbor, across from the Baltimore Arena.

Personally I would suggest something closer to the Harbor.

Shula's Steakhouse is in the hotel and is excellent.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 01:09 PM
a

nothing wrong with it, there are just better hotels downtown

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 01:16 PM
KK

Used to be the Omni, I think. Wasn't great then, can't imagine it's great now.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Karen

In May we stayed at the Renaissance Inner Harbor and it was fine in every way.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 03:48 PM
gail

We stayed there for 2 nights in August. Got 2 rooms for $65 each on Priceline - turned out to be adjoining, with one a huge corner room. Farther from actual Inner Harbor than all others calling themselves such, but not an unreasonable walk. An easy walk to Camden Yards. Just ate breakfast there one day, so can't comment on food. Nice bar with some of the worst piped-in music imaginable. No complaints really, but shop price with all the hotels around that area.

Old Aug 20th, 2003, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This hotel is so typical of a wyndham. You walk into the lobby and it is beuatiful. The rooms are dirty and outdated. THe staff is horrible and nasty. They never want to help or if the do they seem annoyed. The elevators at this hotel are so slow. At check in around 4-5 pm you will wait atleast 30 minutes for the elevator. I had to go up to the third floor with my luggage, b/c I had a meeting and couldnt wait. Shulas resturant is the pits in the hotel. It smells horrible and so is the food. Dont stay here or any other wyndham hotel until they start appreciating their customers and clean up their act. The Hyatt and Sheraton look nice and are right across the street from the harbor. The wyndham is not even close.
Email with questions.
Old Aug 20th, 2003, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have stayed at the Hyatt which I loved and it is across the street from the Inner Harbor and I just stayed this weekend in the Marriott across from Camden Yards (we went for the Yankee game) I have heard that the Wyndam isnt the nicest place and there are nicer places for the same price. I would rather walk a block or 2 and stay in a better hotel