Which Hotel

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 11:24 AM
markincanada

Which Hotel

Going to Vegas for my 40th birthday with my wife. First time. Which hotel do you think - Mirage, Luxor or Treasure Island. Will be going between mid october to mid november. Thanks

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Dan Timsit

Well in my opinion, the best (most luxurious) out of the three is the Mirage. Then again, price may matter so it really all depends...

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 12:14 PM
markincanada

The mirage is a couple hundred Canadian (not nearly as much in US $ HA HA) but that should be ok. I think Bellagio would be to pricey though

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:12 PM
greg

If it is not too much, the jacuzzi suite at the Luxor is very romantic.

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:24 PM
John

I think that Mirage and Luxor are both nicer than Treasure Island. I'd go with Mirage.

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:31 PM
jackie

I am recently back from my first trip to Vegas and a stay at Luxor. The Luxor was nice, but it is at the end of the strip. This didn't seem like a big deal when we booked the hotel, but once we got there, I soon discovered that traffic was horrendous. Next time, I would stay in a more central location. Mirage fits the bill, but I would look for specials at Bellagio or Venetian and go for the less expensive of the two.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Jim

I've been to Las Vegas a few times and I recommend staying at the Mirage or one of the hotels very near it because the Mirage and its neighbors are in the middle of everything. If you want to save money, check out the Monte Carlo which is conveniently located; however, it doesn't have the excitement of some of the newer places.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Katie

Avoid the Sucksor!!!! I've not stayed at Mirage, but love TI. One of the things I really like is that it's close to the strip. You don't have to walk a mile just to make it to the front door. Pool is so-so, if that's important.

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 01:52 PM
si

THE MIRAGE OR VENETIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!