weather check

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Tammy

weather check

Hi all ye over the pond from me in Scotland. Tell me what weather you are having right now. Its been pouring down here for days and gale force winds brrr. Feel depressed.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:18 AM
DMN

Tammy I have heard the weather across the pond has been that way! NYC is lovely today. In the high 40's, sun, not a speck of snow and it feels like spring!!!!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Wendy

Seattle weather- partly clouday, 46F, no rain at the moment!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Barbara

Hi Tammy, I'm from Edinburgh, now living in San Diego, California. The weather here today is beautiful, cool (for us)temperatures in the low 60s, light breeze, and not a cloud in the blue sky!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:26 AM
ethyl

Chicago: middle 40's and mostly sunny - fabulous!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Tammy

So no-one seems to be having a lousy time like me then.Barbara, I think I'll join you

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 12:16 PM
travellyn

Durango, Colorado is sunny - no clouds. About 40 F and breezy.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Rachel

Balmy for us (between BuffaloNY and Niagara Falls) but that means 40 degrees. Leftover piles of snow from the 5 feet we got at between Christmas and New Years (some areas got 7 feet so we're not complaining), just getting over ice storm, wind storm, and no power last weekend. Our winters can be severe but our summers are delightful. My spring bulbs are sprouting so were over the worst of it.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 12:48 PM
njgirl

Hi Tammy, it is 54 here right now and sunny all day.It got downright hot in the car sitting in the sun.A tease to make us think spring is near.Cheer up, it will be here soon.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 01:16 PM
upstate

Hi Tammy

I'm a former Glasgow girl myself, now living in Upstate NY, north of the state capitol of Albany. It was in the 40s here today, we've had an incredibly mild winter. Probably shouldn't say that YET -- we're only half way through it!

I'm hoping to get over the pond soon!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Bill

Tammy-Supposed to be 60 here in the Midwest tomorrow! Think I'll play golf...

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 03:45 PM
Dottie

I've heard that Ireland's weather has been extremly windy. (20-30 knots?) I guess Scotland's weather has been much the same! For those of us planning March vacations in that direction, how long is this predicted to last?