Warren & Annabelles Question

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading all the posts about the Warren and Annabelles show, have decided to see it. My question is, should I just purchase the show tkts. alone or pay the extra $$$ for the drinks/appetizer/dessert pkgs.
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 01:58 PM

We just came back from Maui after spending 18 days in Kaanapali. I would recommend you take the whole package. The food and drinks were excellent. The dessert to die for. Warren was amazing and very funny. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Definitely one of the best shows on Maui.
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM

We felt very rushed in the parlor section of the show, which is where you have the food. We also did not have a table and I personally hate eating without having a table of some sort in front of me. From what I figured, it seemed that you didn't save much money by getting the package. I think that there is a website for Warren and Annabelle's that shows the menu.
Warren's show was awesome and I definitely recommend it.
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 04:15 PM

We were there in October 2003 and only purchased the show. We had dinner elsewhere before. You can see the Annabelle part of the show without ordering food. If you want to order a drink, or just a glass of water they will accommodate you. The set up is like a huge living room (parlor), where people are sitting on couches, etc., and the food plates and glasses are put on coffee tables. (Food looked good.)For the Warren part of the show (which is hilarious), they usher you into a theatre, where drinks are encouraged. We even enjoyed the Annabelle part although we came in a little late.
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 05:01 PM

Wolfshin - Where did you eat before show? And how late did you get there? I am debating what to do - my DH probably won't get filled up with their appetizers and there are so many places I want to eat I hate to waste a dinner on something not so good!
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Original Poster

Mahalo to all of you that posted replies and were willing to help. After reading all the posts, have decided to just purchase the admission tkts., have an early dinner before the show and go have dessert somewhere after the show. If I'm gonna spend the $$$, prefer to choose where/what I order.