Reload this Page >

VERY BEST HOTEL IN HAWAII FOR COUPLES

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 11:22 AM
alison

We have never been to Hawaii and live very far away so we have this one shot to get it right. What would be the best hotels in Hawaii for couples and we are considering the Halekulani, Princeville, etc. quality properties. My husband wants to surf and we don't want anything too commercialized, I have stayed in enough boilerplate hotels all over the world to last me a lifetime! We want special all the way, something like the Ventana Inn in Big Sur or Le Toiney in St. Barths. Any suggestions appreciated, we will probably visit two or three islands so any location is open to consideration. Thanks!

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Lauren

My favorite hotel is The Fairmont Kea Lani. It is in Maui and is an all suite hotel. The Princeville Resort has an awesome location. It sits on a cliff overlooking the Napali Coast. I wished I had stayed there while in Kauai, instead I stayed a the Hyatt. The Kahala Manderian is my second favorite hotel I've stayed it. It is on Oahu in a very nice residental area. Those are the three places I've seen that I would reccomend.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 01:21 PM
xxx

You should really consider the Hotel Hana for a few nights if you are interested in getting away from it all. Probably the most romantic /best for couples resort in the islands.

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 01:25 PM
xxx

oh, the website for Hotel Hana Maui is www.hotelhanamaui.com

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 12:57 AM
Casey

I also vote for the Hotel Hana Maui and the Princeville. We stayed at both on our honeymoon and though quite different, each was beyond our wildest dreams. Both utterly beautiful and romantic and in very different locations.