Search

Vegas Show

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Love Vegas

Vegas Show

Would like to see a topless show while in Vegas. Had considered La Femme but heard it got bad reviews. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 02:45 PM
mare

I think that the Flamingo is advertising an afternoon topless show. If you buy a lunch buffet I think you get the show free or half-price or something. Details might be on their website at flamingolv.com

Old Jul 28th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Becky

NO! The show "Bottoms Up" was embarrassingly tacky! It used the dirty joke humor of the Richard Pryor days, it was outdated and unredeemably awful!
I can't speak from seeing, but I hear Crazy Girls at the Riviera is very fun-sexy.
But there are some topless shows that focus more on costumes and glamour, more classy but with bare breasts thrown in. Which are you interested in?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Love Vegas

Well, interested in both. Is Crazy Girls are guys only show? What types of shows are considered classy/glamourous?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 04:06 PM
jorge

skintight at Harrah's is prety hot..

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Becky

Crazy Girls is not a guys only show. In fact, I'll probably be seeing it mid-Aug next trip with my 2 for 1 coupon in the Vegas Entertainment Book.
By "classier" I refer to the Folies Bergiere (Tropicana), Jubilee (Bally's)shows. These are the old style big headress-costumed Vegas showgirl shows.
If you want a strip-type club, lots of those, with mostly only guys watching. Just ask the front desk, any cabby, or check the yellow pages or the many tourist magazines you'll find everywhere free on the street.

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 09:20 AM
Serena

I agree with Becky. The Follies show and Jubilee both have beautiful costumes and well done sets. You cannot go wrong with either show if you are looking for an old fashion topless Las Vegas Review.

Old Jul 30th, 2002, 09:40 PM
jbj

Go see Charo at the Sahara. She keeps her top on but looks better than she did 30 years ago on Merv Griffin.

Cuchi Cuchi cuchi!~!!!

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 04:04 PM
x

You might want to check out SHOWGIRLS at the RIO. It gets a bum rap for being only an hour, but it is a good look at topless through the times.