vacation spa for young single male

Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:44 PM
Original Poster

vacation spa for young single male

My son is single, 26, and has vacation time scheduled in two weeks. His plans with friends fell through and he says he is too tired to make other plans. I suggested a spa vacation and he says that sounds good. Any ideas where a young man would feel comfortable alone? He lives in Mo. and keeping costs down is important.
Thanks for any suggestions.
krisz
Oct 3rd, 2003, 03:29 AM

Lodge of the Four Seasons in Lake Ozark/osage beach would be a good close place.
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:00 AM

There you are! I saw an earlier post a couple of weeks ago, then it disappeared.My crowd is his age and we have been to the Phoenix area this time of year.I find the desert totally rejuvenating.As I remember your son's budget is around 1K.We have stayed at the Pointe Hilton Resorts and have done 4 day packages for within that range.There are spas in both so he could pick and choose as we did.Good Luck!.......S
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:01 AM

the AJI spa at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass (Phoenix) is fantastic. The rooms are lovely and the mountains beautiful. As for going alone, three days by their gorgeous pool sounds fantastic for me.
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:40 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. I will pass it along. BeachBoi, I'm glad you said you'd seen my earlier message. I thought I posted one but never saw it. Glad I'm not off the deep end yet.
krisz
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:47 AM

LOL!!,Mama!!....I swore I saw it I even had my Mom sit down and try to find it.We went back like 500 which drove us both crazy and then I gave up....I forgot to give you this website for the
hotels...
http://www.pointehilton.com

Search this Thread