Reload this Page >

Using Ebay to fund vacation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:11 AM
Jorge

Does anyone on here sell miscellaneous items around the home to have some extra spending money while on vacation? I subscribe to another travel forum and there are dozens of threads dedicated to just this sort of thing. I didn't realize this was such a trend lately and wondering if it's limited to the people over on that forum or if it's a broader thing.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:13 AM
Louis

Limited

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:19 PM
Jack

I sell clothes that my monkey has outgrown or sometimes, if I'm planning something really brilliant like a trip to the Wisconsin Dells, I will sell nudey pictures of my monkey. Brings in big bucks.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:27 PM
Candie

I have bought and sold items on ebay.com for years. Most of what I've sold are clothes, art, collectables, most everything. I sell things that are either brand new or like new. I've had great success and YES, the $ does go for vacations.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 04:27 PM
A Man From Nantucket

I have several sets of season tickets to professional sports teams that I sell on the net on an individual game basis. The games are always sold out. In a good year, I triple my money. In a bad year, I double it. And yes, it goes for travel.