Notices

Topsail Island Restaurant Help

Jul 1st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Original Poster

Topsail Island Restaurant Help

Need suggestions for restaurants in Topsail Island, NC. Places not to miss or ones to avoid. Thank you!
Jul 2nd, 2007, 03:58 AM

So, what did you think of Mt. Airy?
Jul 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Original Poster

We liked it, and plan to go back again! Didnt make it in time for Snappy Lunch, we did eat at Goobers though and we all enjoyed it. Thanks for all of the information, I appreciated it
Jul 10th, 2007, 09:09 AM

II Beauchaine's in downtown Topsail is by far the best restaurant on an island that is suddenly short on good places to eat. For North Carolina fried seafood, Riverview up in Snead's Ferry (just off island) is quite good. Daddy Mac's in downtown Surf City on the beach is good. Breezeway in downtwon Topsail Beach has a great location on the sound, is one of the oldest establishments on the island, but whose food has declined in recent years. Two years straight of tepid fried scallops has kept me from going back. Mainsail and Indigo Marsh, both in Surf City near the bridge, are OK. For breakfast, Mollie's is pretty good. For Italian/seafood, Yogi's on Route 17 in Holly Ridge is quite good.

Topsail lost two of its best restaurants, Latitude 34 and Soundside, in the last two years due to the real estate run up.
Jul 10th, 2007, 10:10 AM

we were just there in my. not impressed by the food at all. live in NYC, so a little spoiled, but. daddy mac's in surf city, was the best we had.
Jul 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for all of the suggestions we lost our internet access at our condo before I could get back on here and read your suggestions, but we plan on going back so I will make a note of your recommendations for our next visit.

Search this Thread