Search

Tickets for Universal and Seaworld

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tickets for Universal and Seaworld

Advice please.

We are going to Orlando in August and have already pre-purchased multi Disney tickets.

With regards Universal (not Islands of Adventure) and Seaworld, we have still to buy tickets and would be interested to know whether it is better to buy them on-line or wait until we get to Orlando and use the ticket booths that I understand are situated in various locations ? The main factor here for us is cost as we are 5 adults and 2 children.
Old May 30th, 2005, 06:15 AM

If cost is an issue purchase before the trip. There are some discounts available for both if you look around. Universal is always running promotions and you might try the entertainment book. Last yeaqr they had a coupon as well.If you are not staying on property I would highly recommend the book of ticketes which gets you to the front of the line. It was like $30 dollars per book though so for a family it would add up fast. Staying on property would likely be cheaper.
BTW Have you been to www.disboards.com
They have the best tips and tricks,current promotions,message boards in regards to Disney. Though they also have a good section on the other parks as well. Have fun!
Old May 30th, 2005, 06:18 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
try AAA. We bought tickets there last year with a buy two days, get one free.
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:35 PM

Universal has a buy 2 days, get an additional 3 free--and we go every year( but islands of adventure, not the boring studios). Check out the (1/2 price right now) Entertainment books for Seaworld and Busch Gardens (worth the drive)discounts--there are NO breaks at the window.
Old May 30th, 2005, 01:16 PM

A few years ago, we stayed at Hard Rock at Universal and had a multi park pass, which allowed unlimited entry to Universal, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, movie tickets (which we used on a rainy day)and Wet & Wild. I booked on Universal's website. We are very cost conscious and this package was very reasonable plus we loved front of the line and direct access to City Walk.
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go to Universal Orlando's website and click on tickets. They always run specials. I agree on checking out www.disboards.com