Springdale Lodging - Best Western or Quality Inn

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rooms are not available at the Desert Pearl, Cliffrose Inn, and Flanigans during our visit to Zion NP. I know from the may posts that these are considered to be the best place to stay in this area. We are considering the Best Western or the Quality Inn in Springdale. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels? We are a family of 4 and would like a pool. Any advice is appreciated!
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 10:46 AM

Hi K,

Is the Best Western the Zion Park Inn? I think it is. If so, it's a perfectly nice, typical hotel. Pool and hot tub are nice too. Grassy areas for kids and it's on the river side of the street.

I don't know where the Quality Inn is. The Zion Park Inn is bound to nicer than the Quality Inn.
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Original Poster

Dayle, it is called the Best Western Zion Park Inn. If you have any other suggestions for nice hotels in Springdale for a family with a pool I would appreciate your advice. Any advice on good restaurants while we are in the area would be appreciated also. Thanks for you help. Kim
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 12:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
www.bumbleberry.com

Decent family place to stay, Zion shuttle picks up right out front, pool closes at 9pm which is a good excuse to tell the kids it's time for bed.
Old Apr 15th, 2005, 04:07 PM

Hi again Kim,

I would grab the Zion Park Inn while you can. Their pool is perfectly nice. I stay there when I can't get into the B&B I like, The Novel House. Novel House has a web site in case you are interested - but no pool and no kids under 12.

FYI the Bummbleberry Inn is an older motel where all the tour bus groups stay - in case that's a consideration for you.

As for restaurants, I like Zion Pizza & Noodle. I haven't tried many of the others.

Have fun!