Sedona Lodging -- Help!

Search

Sedona Lodging -- Help!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sedona Lodging -- Help!

My husband and I will be in Sedona for three nights, before heading to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. We found an amazing price for the Amara Creekside Resort, and we would appreciate any feedback before booking. Thanks!!!
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 06:15 AM

Some of the rooms are dark and viewless.
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 07:45 AM

My husband and I stayed at the Amara for 3 nights this past September and LOVED it! We would always stay at the Amara for our return trips. I have a trip report posted from our Sedona/Grand Canyon trip if you would like to read it, just click on our name to find it. Also, you can read a ton of other reviews on Amara by going to tripadvisor.com. Have an amazing time!
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 10:31 AM
TahitiTams

HI..
We just stayed at the Best Western Inn and Suites on 89A with stunning views of the red rock and it was cheap and they have a free shuttle to town if you don't feel like driving a couple of miles..Free breakfast too and the rooms top floors rooms are remodeled..
I think we paid $90 a night but I think that goes up in March but we all enjoyed it..
Best to you..

Old Mar 25th, 2006, 12:57 PM

We booked an entire wedding party and many guests at Amara about a year ago, and everyone of us was delighted. It's where I'll stay next time I'm in Sedona.
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 06:39 PM

If you want to splurge, The Enchantment resort is spectacular!!!
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:09 AM

Its been a couple of years ago, buy we stayed at a wonderful bed and breakfast called Canyon Villa. We have stayed at lots of B&Bs and found this to be one of the best! Breakfast was great and the views of Bell Rock from our room were incredible. Perfect place for a couple. We love Sedona and hope you will too!
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, everyone! We've decided to stay at Amara, because the deal we found on the Internet was better than most of the local motels. I always ask to see a room before accepting it, so hopefully we'll have one with a decent view. If not, all we have to do is step outside
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 07:00 AM

For others looking into lodging, I second the Best Western that TahitiTams recommended. Absolutely spectacular...and more than reasonable rates. IMHO, the most bang for your bucks in Sedona!