Search

Red Mountain Spa

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 12:46 PM
Megan

Red Mountain Spa

Has anyone ever been to the Red Mountain Spa in Utah? We're considering it for our honeymoon, but I want to make sure that the spa is (1) luxurious, and (2) male-friendly.
Thanks!

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 01:06 PM
xxx

A business acquaintance that I know sent me the following review when she got back from her vacation earlier this year:
"The name of the spa is Red Mountain near St. George, Utah. There wasn't a person there who said they wouldn't do it again. In fact, many there were returnees. From what I hear, the place was highly rated by In Shape as well as in Spa Finder magazines. I would highly recommend it... and they also have a web site (although, I thought the real thing was better than the Web site depicted)."

Unfortunately I don't know if it's male friendly.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:50 PM
Tina

Several months ago, I had the opportunity to meet & chat with a representative of this place (a local travel show in town) --- and it sounds like a wonderful place. I was really surprised to learn that you can fly into Las Vegas and then the Spa has a shuttle service that'll take you rest of the way to St. George (think it's about 1 hr 30 min trip?) --- forgot the cost, but it seemed reasonable and especially since it's easy to get inexpensive airfares to Las Vegas.

I've been eyeing this place for several years and would love to hear any firsthand accounts.

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 03:23 AM
suzie

I too have been eyeing this place for years and booked to go 7/9 for six nights and then onto Las Vegas for two nights. I originally read about it on Frommers and haven't heard much else excpet for Spafinders review

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 07:43 AM
Tina

I know this forum doesn't attact a big "spa crowd"; yet do we have anyone who can provide a personal experience here?