Reload this Page >

Radisson Resort Parkway, Orlando....

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 03:42 AM
cassidy444

Has anyone stayed at the Radisson Resort Parkway in Orlando, outside of Disney?? Any comments......

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Rob

We stayed there about 3plus years ago......on our last trip to Disney World. They have a great plan, Kids Eat Free, which gives you a great savings if you have kids 10 and under. As I recall, their breakfasts were quite filling and it's a great location, too.
Other websites consider it a resort well worth recommending, too. If you belong to AAA, check the latest info. We found a great price through them back in '99.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Lenore

Yes, my husband and I stayed there for a couple of nights about 2 years ago. It's a decent property with a nice pool area with several hot tubs tucked away in little nooks. The room was just a standard hotel room. Can't recall anything particularly great or offensive about it. It's near all the theme parks, but you'll definitely need transportation to and from and to get around the area.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Mickey

Go to mousesavers.com. They had a deal on this particular hotel and also rated it pretty high.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Carrie

Thank you everyone for your help!! Much appreciated.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Lee

Just stayed here in June, 2002 with my husband. We had a nice, clean room with a queen size bed, chair and ottoman, and a table with 2 chairs (TV and small closet too). The bathroom was a decent size too! We got the room for $59.00/night by using the "mousesavers" rate (www.mousesavers.com). I highly recommend this website if you're going to WDW b/c she always has discount notices posted. Back to the hotel...it's a nice property and the rooms are actually bigger than what you get at most WDW properties. It was right off highway 192, which made the drive back and forth to WDW very easy and quick. The hotel is very large and does have transporation to the park, but we preferred driving ourselves so that we weren't limited to their pick-up and drop-of times. The pools are also very nice! I would stay here again.