Promo code/Bellagio

May 1st, 2002, 07:18 AM
Roe

Promo code/Bellagio

Anyone have the promo # for Bellagio rate $80.00 a night for Sun- Thurs in Aug.
Thanks!!

May 1st, 2002, 09:50 AM
Topper

Yes, I'd like to know too!

May 1st, 2002, 07:24 PM
Brenda

I just received an e-mail promo from the Bellagio for 129.00 per night which includes an automatic upgrade to a lakeview room. I'd love to know if there is a lower rate. You can obtain the above rate by calling the hotel and asking about it. Good for Mon-Thursdays only, May through August sometime.

May 2nd, 2002, 08:07 AM
melinda

Wow I had not heard of the $80 dollar rate for August. We just got back from the Bellagio and had the $129.00 rate but only for pool side views. We are going back this month to the Mirage for a rate of $89 a night over a weekend which I thought was good but maybe I am mistaken. Vegas seemed quieter to me in April. It was still crowded but not mobbed like it usually is. Taxi driver said his business has been off by 30%. Does anyone know the statistics on this?

May 2nd, 2002, 06:16 PM
Roe

I also received email promo for $129.00 Sun-Thurs lakeview room, I thought it was a Great rate so I booked it, but then as I am reading posts in these boards I see there are also rates for $89 & $99 is this TRUE?
Someone please clarify this!!

May 4th, 2002, 04:38 PM
A

The $80 rate exists but you need to have a player's card and be mailed/emailed the special to get those rates. They will ask you for your card number when you try to book over the phone.

May 7th, 2002, 10:22 AM
LostWages

Hi,
Well, I'm in their slot club so I guess that's why I received a letter from the Bellagio that quoted a deluxe room for $79 or a suite for $179, Mon - Thurs. I called to inquire as to whether these were lakeside. No. And, they said I could only ask for a lakeside upon arrival, and IF it was available, it would cost $50 more. I've stayed at the B twice, once in a non-lakeside and once in a lakeside. Really prefer the lakeside, but gosh I don't want to pay the $215 rate that the gal said I'd have to pay to "guarantee" it. So, I guess, no surprise, the giant MGM marketing machine pumps out different rates for different folks, depending on their level of play. I guess I didn't spend, er, lose enough last time! Oh, well, our next trip in a month is for my husband's birthday. Maybe the desk clerk will be in a good mood and really provide us w/the opportunity to upgrade...

May 7th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Roe

so in reality its the same promo just a "guaranteed" lake view room for $129.00
79.00+50= 129.00 How clever Bellagio.

May 7th, 2002, 10:44 AM
Roe

Hey Lost Wages.... if you want the guaranteed lake view room tell then that you received the email special.
129.00 for lakeview Aug Sun-Thurs.