Reload this Page >

Please Help Us to Decide!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Jennifer

Hello everyone. My family would like to rent a condo on Maui in June. I was wondering if you could recommend the best part of the island to choose a condo rental. We will have 4 young childen and several stressed out adults who want to spend about 7-10 days just hanging out on the beach/pool and spending quality time together. Could you recommend an area, and also give me a few ideas on specific properties. Are any of the deals/properties on MoreHawaii4Less.com a god value? Thank you so much!

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:16 PM
Judge

Kapalua is the nicest spot on the island--better than Wailea, Kaanapali, Lahaina, Kihei, etc. It is very upscale, wonderful restaurants, beautiful views and very quiet. Might not be great for kids. Only ten minutes from Lahaina.

If you have kids then Kaanapali area might be a nice choice--lots to do with nice snorkeling beach, lots of activity and only three minutes from Lahaina.

Wailea is in the not so beautifyl area of the island--very much a wannabe. Big hotels but what else?

Kihei has some good values in more modest surroundings.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:16 PM
SpeedoBoi

Maui ElDorado is a beautiful property.You have a stroll to th beach but it is awesome.IMHO

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 03:29 PM
jan

Aston Kaanapali Shores is a GREAT property. Stayed there twice. Had a 1 bedroom oceanview condo. Has kitchen, living room, etc.. They also have 2 & 3 bedroom condos. Property has tennis court, 2 swimming pools, restaurant, fitness area, small arcade room & located right on the beach. I've also heard Mahana property is nice. Friend stayed there. This is an all oceanfront resort. Located in Kaanapali.
Good Luck!!

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Nova

Aston Kaanapali Shores has a very poor beach !!

Old Nov 19th, 2002, 01:58 PM
fortunate

3 words - Hale Hui Kai