Reload this Page >

Petoskey w/ 2 year old

Search

Petoskey w/ 2 year old

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
spiritgirl

Petoskey w/ 2 year old

Heading out to Petoskey area for a few days w/ hubby and 2 year old daughter next week. Can anyone recommend any good restaurants in the area the are moderately priced? Looking for good food w/o the upscale atmosphere. Smoke-free would be great, but I know it's a lot to ask for in Michigan. Thank you.

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"a lot to ask for Michigan"...wow might have trouble getting into a restaurant with that chip on your shoulder. Most restaurants anywhere I have been in Michigan are smoke free other than for bar type restaurants. You ask for good food with out the upscale atmosphere and smoke free.....I'm sure theres a Mcdonalds in Petosky.
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 03:26 PM

Hi,
We were up that way last spring. I picked up a dining guide which I just checked for you. There is a restaurant called City Park Grill, 432 East Lake St. Petosky. I didn't eat there but it says in the ad "Best kids menu in Northern Michigan" and "smoke free daily until 10 pm". The menu looks good with steaks, pasta and some seafood choices. Entrees are priced from 10.95 to 21.95. Kid menu prices from 2.25 to 7.95.
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
spiritgirl

Lolly, thank you for the reply. Actually, we ate there the last time we visited the area and it was quite good. That's the only place I knew of and I'm hoping to get more suggestions...aside from McDonalds, of course.

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 04:53 PM

Consider driving up to Harbor Springs. Not so far and several great restaurants waterfront with enough hub bub that your two year old will not be an exception. Have fun.