Orlando Dinner Theatre

Search

Orlando Dinner Theatre

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orlando Dinner Theatre

We will be in Orlando mid-late June. I have seen Medieval Times dinner theatre. My husband and I are thinking about Pirates, Sleuths, or the Luau at Seaworld. Any recommendations?
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 07:41 AM

We went to Pirates but that was 10 years ago. Glad to see it is still there. Hokey but alot of fun. Hopefully someone else will give you current information. How old are the kids?
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 02:08 PM

I have been to Medieval Times (very chessy for adults but very cool for kids) and I have been to the Luau at Seaworld. (just okay)

I guess I would say none of them are worth the money, but if you have kids then Medieval Times would be cute.
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Original Poster

It's just my husband and I. We thought it might be a fun evening. I went to Medieval Times as a kid but he's never been to a dinner theatre so we thought it could be a fun experience. Are any of them "adult worthy"? I was hoping the Luau or Sleuths would be neat even for adults...
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Here are two things I suggest:

1) Go to dinner at Wolfgang Pucks at Downtown Disney and then see the theatrical show La Nouba by Cirque de Soleil. This makes for a wonderful evening. The show was fantastic and not cheesy or hokey like the Luau or Medieval Times.

2) A less expensive option is having dinner at a stand up comedy club. They have one downtown and I believe they have one at Citywalk at Universal.
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Original Poster

We have seen La Nouba so I think we'd like to do something different. Comedy show could be a great option. Does anyone have reviews about any of those?
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:16 AM

Go to Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre in Orlando. The food is average, but the fun is a 10! The actors present a story between courses (with audience participation) and then there is a murder/mystery to solve. Audience members are allowed to question the "suspects" over dessert. Finally, the mystery is solved. There is plenty of comedy built into the show. It will be a laughter-filled evening. We always plan at least one night there when we are in Orlando. See the website sleuths.com.