Only 3 days at WDW

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 10:59 PM
M.Y.

Only 3 days at WDW

Our family will be going to Orlando in Mid Sept. We'll be there for 3 full days and we have 2 young children with us age 4, and 6. Where should we go and where can we get discount tickets, if any?

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 04:11 AM
sandy

If you stay right on WDW property you can buy a three day park hopper. (You can buy a 2 day hopper too, as we found out last spring.)

Plan ahead as MUCH as you can, with what you want to do and when --- do lots of research on the DIS boards and UNofficial Guide to Disney.

Go early in the am, take a little break in the afternoon back at your hotel, then head back for the evening.

These are just the very basics, but if done right, they work and you'll have a great time. Enjoy.

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 05:02 AM
Jane

If you're a member, try AAA for tickets. You may have to buy them here(in Florida).
Jane

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 05:39 AM
a

I've gone with my family (3 kids, now
aged 4, 7 & 10) to Disney more times than I'd like to admit. My kids like Universal and Magic Kingdom the best. They didn't care for Epcot or Animal Kingdom - not enough rides. We always went off-season when the lines were short & so didn't go back to the hotel for the nap everyone always reccomends. It worked out fine.

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Debbie

Definitely go to Magic Kingdom; my kids also love Epcot and MGM (my kids are 3,5,7,9,12 years old!!) Be sure to check out www.mousesavers.com and www.wdwig.com for additional great info!

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Emily

Try www.disboards.com you can find out anything & everything you want to know about WDW. Definately do a character meal, they are great. MGM Studios is great along with MK, of course. Skip Epcot!

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 11:55 PM
M.Y.

Thanks everyone for your info.