Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach

Nov 19th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Gloria

Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach

Has anyone actually called Ocean Creek directly and asked to reserve an oceanfront condo? I did and was told that they are unable to reserve "Oceanfront" units but can only offer "Oceanview" because all oceanfront units are individually owned. They were not able to give me any more info on what resources to use to find out how to rent an Oceanfront unit. Of course, I've gone through many many sights for Rental offers by the owners, but I have not found even one that is at Ocean Creek. After reading so many messages that contain something about staying there, am I to assume that none of these people ever rented an "oceanfront" unit unless they owned it? I'm really baffled. Help.

Nov 19th, 2002, 06:39 PM
LN

If you go to www.oceancreek.net and click on ocean creek then click on unit KK8 you'll find an oceanfront unit for rent there.

I just did it and it's there and available.

good luck!!!

Nov 19th, 2002, 07:01 PM
Gloria

Thank you. Just curious. How did you know about that sight? (the .net)

Nov 20th, 2002, 07:20 AM
xxx

No, no, no. Someone lied to you. Go to www.oceancreak.com. That other site is for a rental agency and not Ocean Creek. They do have oceanfront condos because we are renting one next week for Thanksgiving. The number is #800-845-0353.

Nov 20th, 2002, 08:01 AM
LN

Hi Again

You can find that internet site and others similar to it by searching on www.msn.com or www.google.com. Generally when looking for answers a good search will always help and www.oceancreek.net really does appear to have condos to rent.

I have NO idea of what this other poster is refering to. And I have no connection to any real estate in any part of the US. I hope all goes well and you get a condo you like and above all - Have a great time!!!!!

Nov 20th, 2002, 08:27 AM
xxx

OceanCreek.net is the website for a property management company.

OceanCreek.com is the resorts website.