Oahu w/ kids ?

Old Dec 6th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Original Poster

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Oahu w/ kids ?

Check out this cool cafe (near-ish Blaisdell Center area of downtown Honolulu). https://www.keikiandthepineapple.com/menu

I have no affiliation with the place but it popped up recently on another travel forum. Looks pretty neat and thought I'd pass it on.

ALOHA suze

Old Dec 7th, 2019, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for sharing
Old Dec 8th, 2019, 08:39 AM
Original Poster

Sure, I just saw it mentioned on TA & thought it was a cute looking place with a neat concept by the owner. Sometimes I'm in that area of downtown Honolulu... close to Blaisdell performing center, Honolulu Arts Museum, Honolulu (athletic) Club.

Hey maybe I should do a trip report, since I just got back from Oahu. aloha
Old Dec 13th, 2019, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My daughter has a 16 mo old child, and hangs out here on a regular basis.I've gone once or twice and really enjoyed the food and drinks. The babies tend to be there in the middle of the day; It is more like a regular coffee place in the early morning and late afternoon, and a lot of their baby events are outside in the fenced area.
If you do go, there is some free parking in the building garage, and on weekends there is free parking at the law offices low-rise across the street.
Old Dec 15th, 2019, 07:20 AM
Original Poster

lcuy~ Thanks so much for your post. I only read about it online but it just seemed like cool people and a cool idea. Really appreciate hearing first hand about it.