Oahu Lodging for Seven ???

Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Original Poster

Oahu Lodging for Seven ???

I don?t even know where to start to find a place to stay on Oahu this coming July.

First three nights are going to be grandparents, kids and wife and me. The kids and the grandparents go home and the last four nights are just wife and me.

This is the second week of a two week trip. First week will be on Maui at the Maui Marriott.

The kids want to see Waikiki, Diamond head and Pearl Harbor, and we will take a full day trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center.

Question is where can we stay with the kids that has a decent pool, can fit seven with some privacy and has at least a microwave and refrigerator? Two units could even work for us.

We don?t need to stay in Waikiki, but that would be nice, the girls are all about shopping during the day.

Wife and I will then head up to someplace ?nice? for the last few nights of piece and quite? Maybe the full service Marriott?

What are your recommendations?

Steve

Old Nov 5th, 2004, 11:47 PM

The Sheraton Waikiki has suites.
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 10:50 AM

wow, for seven people, including kitchenette, you'll need a rental except that rentals usually require a one-week minimum. If you want EVERYONE together, try rentals at
worrall.com
hicentral.com
bradleyproperties.com

If you are open to two units, try the Waikiki Banyan and the Waikiki Sunset. Those are in nice locations and are nice-sized.
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 10:51 AM

Not sure what your budget is, but the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower is an excellent location. You could have side-by-side rooms while the grandparents were with you, the kids could sleep in either room, and when everyone leaves you two lovebirds alone for a few days, you could just stay put (very nice hotel, BTW).

They've got special internet rates noted on their website:
http://www.astonhotels.com/aston/pro...Id=25559#rates

Old Nov 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the tip....

Steve