Reload this Page >

Newark Airport - Hotel?

Search

Newark Airport - Hotel?

Search this Thread

Old May 24th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Kathy

Newark Airport - Hotel?

Could someone please tell me the name of the hotel located at Newark Aiport?

Thanks!

Old May 24th, 2002, 08:30 AM
Newark is a dump

The Dump at Newark

Old May 24th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Mike

Marriott Hotel a great buy at 90 dollars a night. The only airport on the grounds just be sure to specify this as there is a Marriott courtyard 2-4 miles outside the airport

Old May 24th, 2002, 09:11 AM
ALF

Isn't it great that people can be so helpful, and oh-so-clever? Anyway, here is a Web site for all Newark Airport hotels: http://newark.airporthotelguide.com/

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn, and it was just fine.

Old May 24th, 2002, 09:15 AM
Owen O'Neill

There's a Marriot and possibly a Hilton on the grounds. There are also quite a few others at lowe rates just off airport proerty - most of them offer free shuttle service to and fromthe airport and some have a park and fly option. For decent place at fairly good rate try the Marriot Courtyard.

Old May 24th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Owen O'Neill

That's a really good rate for the Marriot - two years ago it was a couple hundred per night. You could also check Priceline - people have been getting the Wyndham (3*) for about $45-50 and the Sheraton Four Points (2 1/2*)for $40. Both off property but close. The shuttle ride form the off-airport property hotels is typicallly 5-10 minutes at most.

Old May 24th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Kathy

Thanks everyone for your help.Didn't realize there were so many! Alf, I checked that hotel website. Thank you. I didn't see a Ramada posted & wonder if there is one there as well but just did not make the list.

Old May 24th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Kathy

Just did another search & found the Ramada. Now my next question is, how far is it from the airport, how does one get there? My nephew is being picked up there after landing at Newark, & we are wondering how he would get there. Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance!