NEED INFO ABOUT HOTEL

Oct 28th, 2002, 06:40 AM
jan-erik

NEED INFO ABOUT HOTEL

hi
been to nyc 3 times last year. LOVE IT, but
i found a new hotel and need info about that.
the hotel is Amsterdam inn 340 amsterdam ave
west 76th street. need info about a few things, do they have safe deposit box, is it only shared baths? thanks for all info about the hotel.

jan-erik

Oct 28th, 2002, 09:21 AM
George

Jan-erik: Go to google and search on Amsterdam Inn NYC. Check the URLs that come up. At least one has an email address.

Incidentally, next time you post here, be a bit more specific in your heading. Something like "Need info on Amsterdam Inn in NYC" should garner better replies than "NEED INFO ABOUT HOTEL."

98% of the folks who read this forum scan all the US postings by heading. If the headline is too general, they won't even look. I only did so to avoid hunting for a book that went astray....

Oct 28th, 2002, 10:08 AM
crusty

You might also considere the Hayden Hotel. I will be staying for New Years'. You Can't beat the price. A friend said it was okay.

Oct 28th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Allie

The hotel is on a nice blockxin a good neighborhood,but I've never been inside .I think it specifically advertises itself as a "european style hotel" meaning shared baths.For that kind of info, and whether it has safe deposit boxes, you need to get info direct from the hotel

Oct 28th, 2002, 04:04 PM
S

The Amsterdam Inn is a 4 story walkup - no elevators. I doubt they offer any ammenities and I am reasonably certain bathrooms are shared. THe neighborhood is fine

Oct 29th, 2002, 02:54 AM
jan-erik

thanks to you all for info and help

Search this Thread