COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Nashville, Tennessee

Old Jan 31st, 2019, 07:56 AM
Original Poster

Nashville, Tennessee

My wife and I are travelling from Canada to Florida. We are planning on spending a couple of days in Nashville, Tennessee. As we've never been there before can anyone give us the help of their experience with hotels and eateries. At first glance the hotels seem to be priced very high in the downtown area. Can anyone recommend places to stay that won't break the bank in Nashville ?
We would also very much appreciate any recommendation for the Nashville food scene, places we must try while we're there ...

Looking forward to hearing your experience,

Pete
Old Jan 31st, 2019, 08:58 AM

You have posted in the Europe forum. Ask a monitor to move this to the appropriate place.
Old Jan 31st, 2019, 01:20 PM

Hotels near Opryland are less expensive and usually include parking, there is a "Music City Shuttle" that runs back and forth to downtown and is 5 bucks a pop. Hampton Inn Opryland is nice, or the Fairfield Inn. Both include breakfast and I think offer auto club discounts if you're CAA members.