Maui Oceanfront Condo

Old Jun 1st, 1999, 03:50 PM
Tom and Ligia

Maui Oceanfront Condo

Message: After 10 years of visiting Maui we stayed at many of the Major hotels. While most of them are very beautiful they are also very expensive. We then found a new option and rented a condo. We stayed at the beautiful Valley Isle Resort located directly on Kahana Beach. The views are breathtaking and the units are luxurious and spacious. If you would like more info email us or visit us at:

http://members.aol.com/maui4mee/maui/

Old Jun 7th, 1999, 01:40 PM
Connie

I have some trouble sending out from my email, but not receiving. Please send me more info. I would like to go soon. Thank you.

Old Jun 7th, 1999, 01:43 PM
Connie

I have some trouble sending out from my email, but not receiving. Please send me more info. I would like to go soon. Thank you.

Old Jun 12th, 1999, 05:55 PM
Marie

We are planning our honeymoon and are on a budget, the Valley Isle sounds great. Could you please give us more information or a phone contact.

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 12:06 PM
Tom and Ligia

We think the Valley Isle Resort would be a great destination for your honeymoon. For more information call
1 877 4GO-MAUI.

Old Jun 17th, 1999, 08:03 AM
Chris

Checked out your website, and the Valley Isle Resort looks great! Can you tell me if it is on a beach or across the street from a beach and is the beach good for swimming?

Old Jun 19th, 1999, 06:04 PM
Tom and Ligia

The Valley Isle Resort is located directly on Kahana Beach so it is only steps from the condo to the water. The beach itself is nice for swimming, there is a reef further out, which I hear has good snorkeling. Hope that answers your questions.

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 07:19 AM
Chris

Thanks for the information.

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 01:49 PM
Iwanna

Can't pull the site up. Can you repost the address and give more detailed information re price, and rooms. Thanks. glad to know it is RIGHT on the beach. Sounds inviting!

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 06:04 PM
Tom and Ligia

The Valley Isle Resort has studio, one bedroom and two bedrooms oceanfront units. Some of the one bedroom units are corner units which have a unique floor plan, the bedroom and livingroom are both oceanfront with a lanai (balconey) off the living and bedroom. Please or visit our website at http://members.aol.com/maui4mee/maui/

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 08:41 PM
BeBe

Are we allowed to advertise properties on this forum? I don't think so ----