Search

Maui Nights?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maui Nights?

We're leaving for Maui in 10 more sleeps - can hardly wait! We've reserved a night for Warren & Annabelle's, want to do a sunset cruise but other than that have no other plans. We'd like to spend one evening at Hula Grill watching sunset and cliffdivers at Sheraton. We'd also like to have a fun night at a lively bar with great music - are Friday nights and Sat. nights more prone to having entertainment than the rest of the week? Any suggestions as to where would be a fun time would be appreciated. Preferably a place that's outside as we're the Cdns. who want to see the ocean and feel the heat!!! Thanks again.
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 07:37 AM

check out mauimenusonline.com/music.html
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 12:28 PM

When you get here, pick up a copy of Maui Times and inside they list all the clubs and the bands that are playing each night.
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM

I really enjoyed sitting at the pool bar at the Sheraton on Kaanapali and watching the torch lighting ceremony. There was an excellent Hawaiian group (actually two guys) singing and playing by the pool ... really added to the atmosphere (that is, if you like Hawaiian music). We sat right at the edge of the bar nearest the beach and watched the sun set and I had a couple of tasty mai tai's (albeit in plastic cups ... but still packed a punch). We had a lunch at the Hula Grill and I bought the sweatshirt. Love the sweatshirt (so cozy for here in Vancouver, BC) ... the lunch was so-so.
Old Feb 17th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Original Poster

I've heard that Wailea Nights at Mulligan's is fun - has anyone tried that place?
Old Feb 17th, 2005, 09:11 AM

Mulligans is great any night. Monday with Gypsy Pacific and Tuesdays with the amazing Joe Cano and Acoustico will blow you away!

Are you staying Wailea?
Old Feb 17th, 2005, 09:16 AM

BTW, Wailea nights is fabulous show, but it is not a lively bar kind of night at Mulligans. It is a dinner show, the music is absolutely wonderful, but on the mellow side.