Maui massage recommendations?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My fiance is interested in Thai massage, and I'm just interested in a general massage and maybe something extra...during our Maui honeymoon in July. It would be great if they came to us, but we could go to them too. Any recommendations or people to stay away from? Thanks...
Old Mar 7th, 2004, 12:26 PM

Hello Filbert264,

My husband and I leave for Maui this Tues. To that, I was checking out the Spa menu at the Four Seasons Resort in Wailea and found it to be extensive. If I decide to go there, I'll report back. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 7th, 2004, 01:08 PM

Can't comment on a massage, since I didn't get one, but I did get a facial at the Grand Wailea in Maui. I chose that spa even though I was staying at the Kea Lani because I had heard it was huge and you got to use all their spa stuff (baths, steam room, etc) before your treatment. It was a great experience, and I would recommend it.
Old Mar 7th, 2004, 03:26 PM

filbert264: where are you staying? we had a great oceanside massage at the Outrigger Wailea. i also had a massage and facial indoors in their spa the day i arrived, but that was nothing to write home about. outdoors, in a cabana right above the ocean: now THAT was special. it was raining, but the sound of the rain and the sound of the ocean...very, very soothing!
Old Mar 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM

The spa at the Four Seasons is just amazing - and they do have Thai massage - either in their beautiful, luxurious indoor facility, or in one of their bamboo huts over the beach. I believe you can view their services on their website.