Lunch on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A group of us plan to pop in to the Elbow Room on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale (for old, old times sake)and would then like to go to lunch within walking distance. I see that Spazio is nearby but it looks a little fancier than we want for a beachy Saturday afternoon. Any other lunch suggestions?
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 11:41 AM

Just down the road from the Elbo Room is Pusser's - they have tables set up outside. There are at least a half dozen little restaurants within about 3 blocks of the Elbo Room, all with table and chairs outside.

I'm here right now and will warn you - if you're coming soon it's been rainy, rainy, rainy - so be prepared.
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 03:42 PM

Spiaggio is right next door and believe me
shorts and t-shirt is fine in the afternoon. Pussers is fine but really hot outside, the breeze doesnt make it to the patio area.
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 12:11 AM

Looking for good food and a fun night or afternoon... Check out the new Oceanside Cafe at 410 S. Ft Lauderdale Beach Blvd. It's just south of the Elbow Room. The food is American/Italian and Fab! They have a vocalist (Donna Marie) on Fri & Sat nights and Sunday afternoons. The girl can sing! First rate stuff. Then they open it up to international karaoke! You can't beat it. Indoor & outdoor dining, the beach, people watching....pure heaven. For Laughs & Giggles they do a "Where the Boys Are" Sing-A-Long not to be missed!
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 05:58 AM

Thanks FLD for that info(esp the sing along ...may give it a try. mariahsch, Rachel Rays 40$ a day was on this weekend and she said Max's was great...not sure where it is,,but it looked somewhere on the beach. I usually don't go to the beach area, but may give it a try this week,,,supposed to be in the low 8o's allllll week. as long as it is not too humid, I like to sit outside usually on las olas.
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 06:00 AM

JUst realized it is an old post.....well hopefully someone elase can use the info!!