Reload this Page >

Lockers at the Theme Parks

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9th, 1999, 08:47 PM
Alan

We are travelling to Florida the first two weeks in December. We will be taking a back pack full of supplies, snacks, and bottled water to the theme parks. Can anyone tell me if there are lockers located at Disney, Universal, Universal Islands of Adventure, and Busch Gardens. I like to take in a lot of rides and would rather store the pack for the day.

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 05:48 AM
traveler

YES -- all parks have lockers near entrances.

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 07:38 AM
dave

But... almost every theme park locker does not allow in-&-out access... that is, you open it once to put things in, and you open it again to withdraw, but cannot use it again without paying. At most I would put sweaters, jackets or rain gear into one. Bring your water and snacks with you.

Old Sep 17th, 1999, 05:38 PM
Teresa

Islands of Adventure has great lockers. They have them located at the big rides. The first 45 minutes are free and then you pay after that. The nice thing about it is you always have your stuff close by, as long as you don't mind switching lockers. If you can get in and out of a ride in less than 45 minutes you don't have to pay. Lots of lockers all over the park.

Old Apr 9th, 2005, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEWARE OF THE BIOMETRIC LOCKERS. MY DAUGHTER AND I PUT OUR BELONGINGS IN THE ONES BY THE MUMMY RIDE, USING THE LOCKER ASSIGNED BY THE COMPUTER, AND WHEN WE GOT OUT OF THE RIDE, THE LOCKER WAS EMPTY. IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE FINGERPRINT SCAN. ALL THE LOCKERS WERE SEARCHED AND OUR THINGS WERE GONE. U.S. SAYS THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE.
Old Apr 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The lockers at the front of the Universal parks DO allow in and out access. I think they cost about $6 a day and you can get things in and out all day. The short term lockers at the attractions are free for the first hour or so. YES they DO lock, but you have to remember to push the red "lock" button. A lot of people forget that and then become victims of theft or confusion.