Late night birthday celebration ideas &spots in New Orleans

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I and my husband are visiting New Orleans in April for the first time. Please suggest some surprise birthday ideas and fun spots in NOLA on Friday midnight and Saturday night. Looking for some fun spots open until midnight for my husband's birthday celebration. I want to celebrate my husband's birthday in the midnight and surprise him with something special. Please suggest me any good ideas to celebrate the birthday and also please let me know if there are any good spots where we can cut the cake, eat, drink and have some fun in New Orleans.

Please help!
Thanks in advance
Old Apr 9th, 2019, 06:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kate567890
Looking for some fun spots open until midnight for my husband's birthday celebration. Please suggest me any good ideas to celebrate the birthday and also please let me know if there are any good spots where we can cut the cake, eat, drink and have some fun in New Orleans.
Are you looking to bring your own cake? It's hard to tell but it sort of sounds like that? I'm sure you can find a place that will have a special birthday dessert or would commit to making a birthday cake, so I don't think it's necessary to bring your own. (and it may not even be possible due to health code regulations)

Aside from that, I don't see any issues with your request. Walk around the French Quarter and you'll find a hundred fun spots that are open until midnight - most of them open until 4 am or later.