Las Vegas trip report

Search

Las Vegas trip report

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Las Vegas trip report

We (two ladies in our 30s) just spent 3 nights in Vegas (second trip). We stayed at Paris, which was not quite as nice as the Bellagio in terms of rooms. However, I would still choose it over Bellagio for future trips. The big plusses for me:

1) Great location. Right in the middle of the strip--perfect for walking to all the sights.

2) Food. Lots of good, non-greasy, and inexpensive food from the creperie, bakery, and cafe. And Mon Ami Gabi was fabulous for our last night's dinner.

3) Monorail access. This was great for us because we went to shows in the evening at the Hilton and MGM Grand, so we could travel safely at night without tromping down the strip.

We ate at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill for lunch--very tasty. Saw Ultimate Manilow, which was amazing, and Tom Jones at the MGM Grand, which was great as well. Overall, a great Las Vegas experience!
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 12:19 PM

I agree - monorail is convenient and easy to use when needed, for us it was irreplacable on rainy days.

How much have you lost gambling
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Original Poster

We spent all of our money on shows and food, so there wasn't much left to lose by gambling. Fortunately.
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 04:36 AM

Thanks for posting, sounds like a fun trip! I'm just starting to plan a similar trip with a group of girlfriends and Paris is one of our top picks. Your description of its food sounds perfect as we want healthy but fun!
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:04 AM

JetBlue will soon be flying from Boston to LV and I would love to get out there. Sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for posting.