This is my first time on an Amtrak train. My wife and I would be travelling from Wilmington, Delaware to BWI (Baltimore) airport on an Amtrak Regional and again from Union Station Washington DC to Wilmington, Delaware. Both are regional trains. We have one large bag with about 32" tall. We can carry-on 2 handbag for each of us with max size 28". Would I be able to carry the big bag? Can the conductor deny carrying the big bag on board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tinnitus 911
- 2 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 3 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 4 I need help
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Las Vegas TR
- 12 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 First time in the United States
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation