July11th-15th

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 10:29 AM
NYHOL

July11th-15th

am in NY during 11th till 15h of july, anything intresting to get do? shopping, site seeing, etc, etc?

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Me

See a show and have lunch or dinner at Foley's Restaurant in Times Square. They have a view of Times Square. Great food.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Melissa

Make sure to check out downtown area. Soho, Tribeca, China Town, Little Italy - have dinner, shop. Downtown is soooo cool. Lots of people stay midtwon on vacation and are missing out.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:09 AM
xxx

no , nothing interesting to do in NY at all...
OK, my attempt at sarcasm is pretty lame, but you have to be more forthcoming,too.
What do you like to do and see, are you on a strict budget, how old are the members of your traveling group (kids/seniors/teens/adults)??
Why would you want to hear a bunch of random suggestions that may not have anything to do with you? "Me" made good suggestions, but if you don't like theater or seafood, it's of no use to you.
A suggestion: redo your post, call it NYC July 11-15 (so people know what city you're asking about) and tell us a little more about yourself...

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:29 AM
NYHOL

will be travelling to NY on my own this time. am late 20's and dont really have a restricted budget. im lucky in the fact im going to be staying with a friend so can save the money i wouldve spent on the hotel in SHOPPING

this is just one of many trips i hope ot be making to NY, so will take everything in bit by bit.

this 1st time visit i think i want to just shop, see times sq and see the sights, then next time will have my touring head on and see everything! thanx for your helpful advice