Internet Cafes'

May 6th, 2002, 04:42 AM
Tom

Internet Cafes'

Hi want to keep in touch with loved ones while in N.O. Any internet bars/cafes' in the French Quarter? Thanks!

May 6th, 2002, 05:09 AM
thereuare

I was there about a year ago and kept in touch by using the free internet access at the public library, about a 5-10 minute walk from the FQ.

They have a lot of computers, and get a lot of usage, but the wait was never more than 20 minutes, usually much less.

May 6th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Chazz

There is, or at least was a few months ago, an internet cafe above or in conjunction with this cafe on Royal. I am not completely sure of the name, Royal Blends maybe.

Good luck!

Chazz

May 6th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Joy

There is also one in the Riverwalk Shops, yes I know that's not the FQ, but you can take a streetcar to it, so if you find yourself in the neighborhood - - -

May 7th, 2002, 06:38 AM
Gess

There is one at Toulouse and Royal. I forget the name but it costs around 2 bucks for about 15 minutes.

May 7th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Tom

Thank you to each of you who has responded to my plea for internet cafe information. I really, really appreciate it. If I can ever be of assistance to any of you about anything related to my home state of Washington, or anything else please feel free to contact me. I really appreciate your help. You guys are great!