How to get discount at Caesars Palace!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to send my sister to a wedding in Vegas. She wants to stay at Caesars Palace as that is where the bride and groom are staying, and she would be the ONLY person attending the wedding. (Long story I won't go into-LOL!)
But, I can't find ANYTHING less than $400 a night and I've checked several sites! I can't help but think that for one or two nights, Aug 20 or 21, that there is nothing cheaper! Any ideas? Thanks!
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM

The problem is you're talking about Friday and Saturday nights. I looked at a couple sites and I couldn't find anything below $400 either. But I'm not sure why they have to be in the same hotel as the bride and groom -- unless there's something personal I don't want to get into. There are rooms available literally across the street within a five minute walk at Aladdin and Paris for less than half that price.
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 12:50 PM

Ally, there's a great website at www.globetrek.com that literally has hundreds of affordable choices in Vegas. The Imperial Palace is directly across the street from Caesar's and while it's far from luxurious it's worth it if she really wants to go to the wedding. The site is showing a rate of $144.08 per night for that weekend.
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM

Flamingo is right across the street, and it's so much cheaper.
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Original Poster

Thanks all. I'm guessing she wanted to stay at the same hotel as the bride and groom because she is the ONLY one going to the wedding. She will be traveling alone...won't know anyone, except the bride and groom. And actually she may only be there ONE night...on Saturday, because she has to work Friday....the wedding is on Sunday and she has to be back in Texas for work on Monday. But, since you all tell me about cheaper options right across the street, I'll let her know! Thanks SO much!
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM
lvk

Hi Ally,

Funny to talk to you outside the Costa Rica Board. (I'm leaving Sunday, can't wait!)

Have you tried Orbitz? They're having a sale on packages to Las Vegas right now. I just booked a birthday trip for my Mom for October, and got a pretty good deal (though not at Caesar's). Also, the Mirage is right next door, and is usually lower-priced than Caesar's. We stayed in the Mirage tower suites last month and really enjoyed it.

Good Luck!