hotels

Has anyone ever stayed at the Harbor Court or
Hotel Galleria?

Old May 20th, 2002, 07:53 AM
joanie

Where??

Old May 20th, 2002, 07:55 AM
hdh

Apparently Cathy thinks if you've stayed there, you'll know where they are.

Old May 20th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Stella

Cathy, If you're talking about downtown Baltimore... I've stayed at the Harbor Court. It's a very pricy, exclusive hotel, more a special occasion hotel. We stayed there for our 15th anniversary and it was worth every penny. However, if you're staying just to visit Baltimore and do all the fun touristy stuff, you may want to try a less expensive hotel. I don't think there is a Hotel Galleria. There is a mall called the Galleria and I believe the Stouffer's is attached. I've never stayed there but have heard good things.

Old May 20th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Jen

Bad guess, Stella -- she's selected California as a keyword. SF, perhaps?

Old May 20th, 2002, 08:12 AM
Stella

Jen, Just Curious? What makes you think the poster selected key work California? I found this post on the United States forum. Cathy, care to check in here?

Old May 20th, 2002, 09:30 AM
x

There are lots of hotels with these names but both of them appear in San Fransisco. Harbor Court in the financial district and Galleria Park Hotel in Union Square. Is this it Cathy?

Old May 20th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Susan

I'm guessing San Francisco. I love the location of the Harbour Court, overlooking the water and the Bay Bridge. It is in the Embarcadero/Financial district, within walking distance to some great restaurants (the Slanted Door's temporary location - yum!!) and you can catch the streetcars to Union Square or Fisherman's Wharf. Also, Saturday's Farmer's market is close by. I wonder if Cathy will come back and tell us if it is SF for sure?

Old May 20th, 2002, 09:38 AM
Jen

Stella, I'm here on the US board with you. ALL the posts appear on the US board.

Choosing a state just works as a search feature. I fugred out the state keyword by checking a couple of likely candidates.