hotel belletini

Apr 8th, 2002, 06:29 AM
marj

hotel belletini

We will be in Italy during Oct. and are currently arranging lodging. We are looking at Hotel Belletini in Florence but our emails keep coming back ([email protected]). Is this the correct address? Also, has anyone stayed there recently? It still gets rave reviews in travel books. Many thanks.

Apr 8th, 2002, 07:55 AM
anon

I have correspondence with them at that address. The last one less than a month ago

Apr 8th, 2002, 08:02 AM
Sue

You're spelling it incorrectly: it is Bellettini--double "l's" and "t's".

Stayed there last May in annex; loved it. Would go back in a minute!

Apr 9th, 2002, 05:11 AM
marj

Thanks much. You were right, Sue. Spelling corrected and I already have a reservation - in the annex. My thanks.

Apr 9th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Lindsey

staying there in April. I've had friends who have stayed there and loved it. Said it was a great location
and nice hotel

Apr 9th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Ronda

Do search on Hotel Bellettini and you will come up with lots of descriptions of Hotel Bellettini. We stayed there but not in the Annex. You might want to read about the Annex as some have said it is not as nice. Air conditioning should not be a problem in October.

Apr 10th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Sue

Ronda, au contraire; the annex is considered to be nicer. We had a beautiful room with a large marble bath; the ceiling of the room appeared to have frescoes on it, but the woman at front desk said it was painted fabric, but the illusion was stunning! Perhaps you have read that some people complain about the annex being in a completely different bldg., thus necessitating a walk for breakfast. This is true, but the walk is truly just around the corner. For my money, I'd highly recommend the annex.

Feb 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM

Are all rooms in the Bellettini annex just as nice as "55" is? I am wondering if I should request a specific room.
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:37 AM

The one single room in the annex is nice, but very small. The double room that I saw while it was being cleaned was large, but I don't know its number.
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:51 PM

the annex was very nice, great location and the room we had was HUGE compared to hotel rooms in venice, rome or paris.