Hollywood Tour Recommendations???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am looking for a day bus-tour of Hollywood for an upcoming trip to Anaheim. Would like to see the main sites. Beaches and movie studios would be okay to be included, but are not the top priorities to see. Thanks!
Old Jan 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Are you looking for a bus tour of Hollywood that starts and ends in Anaheim? Or would you be staying somewhere in L.A. either before or after you go to Anaheim?

I think you need to decide exactly what you want to see and then try to find a tour that covers most or all of those things. There are all types of tours, some focusing on celebrity gossip more than sights, some on "old" Hollywood and the history of the industry, some on homes of the stars, etc. Hollywood itself is a very small area. Also be aware that many guides give incorrect information (also known as lies) to their customers just to make the tour interesting or exciting.
Old Feb 1st, 2017, 05:54 AM

The Gray line tours give a good overview of the LA area and includes Hollywood, the beaches, Beverly Hills, the parks, views, and several stops at key attractions...
Old Feb 1st, 2017, 12:03 PM

Starline does tours, not sure but I thought Grayline discontinued tours from Anaheim to Hollywood last year.
There is also a small family run company called Anaheim Tour Company which does several tours to Hollywood, studios, beaches, etc.
There is also the celebrity gossip tour run by TMZ but you would have to get to one of their two departure sites in LA County.
Old Feb 1st, 2017, 12:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
There is no shortage of tour companies in L.A., but each one generally has its own focus or theme. It sounds like the OP's interest is Hollywood and not the general L.A. area. Unless I'm misunderstanding the original query....