Hilton Garden - any comments?

Old May 26th, 2000, 08:55 AM
CP

Hilton Garden - any comments?

Can anyone provide me with the "scoop" on staying at the Hilton Garden Inn - Washington D.C. Franklin Square. It looks pretty average in pictures. Planning a trip soon. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Old May 27th, 2000, 02:45 PM
Sheryl

I can't comment on that hotel, but I do know that those who've posted to the board I host to discuss bidding on Priceline and Expedia have gotten some fantastic deals in Washington, D.C. You may want to read through some of them to see that you could probably get a lot more for your money than the Hilton Garden.

http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding

Old Jun 28th, 2000, 10:13 PM
Barb

We just got back from DC and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and was very pleased with the hotel. It is right across the street from the McPherson Metro and only a three block walk to the White House Visitor Center. The only complaint our grandchildren had was the indoor pool is small. We were able to get a $95 night rate through Capitol Reservations. They do charge $17.50 for parking, though. The rooms are small with two double beds but they also have king rooms and suites. After seeing our other choices in DC we felt the Hilton Garden Inn was a very good deal after checking the JW Marriott and the Willard only a few blocks away. It is not as fancy but very well maintained and nice. The metro across the street is a real plus.

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Adrien

About the Hilton Garden Inn -- is there anything to do in the area nearby? Restaurants? Window shopping? I can get a room rate of 119/nite at height of season... and was wondering.

Old Feb 10th, 2002, 04:05 PM
candyp

Am bringing this to the top to see if anyone else has any information. Got a rate of $103/night for the 1st weekend in May. Wondered about the area, and is this a good place to stay?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 02:03 PM
anna

Does anyone have any new info on this hotel?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 03:22 PM
dan

TTT