Reload this Page >

Hawk's Cay Resort & Marina in Florida Keys

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 05:33 AM
wondering

Anybody been here? The resort brochure looks lovely, but is a little pricey. Would love a first hand review!

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 06:58 AM
George

Do a search here on Hawks Cay. Consensus is that it's worth it.

We stayed there once about a decade ago, and my wife still raves about it...

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 07:06 AM
sue

Hawk's Cay is worth every penny. GO! Make sure you stay at the hotel and not in the condos. Too far to walk and no ambience. Food is to die for and the staff make you welcome. It's close enough to Key West for an outing, but Hawks Cay is quiet, family oriented.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 12:05 PM
wondering

Thanks to you both! I DID search before I posted... but gave up too soon. It lists under "Hawks Cay" but not "Hawk's Cay!" At any rate, looks great!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Kevin

I've stayed there twice in the last year or so - it's a terrific place provided you understand there's no beach. They tend to overbook for major holidays, so try an 'off' week and you'll have the place to yourself. We found the condos to suit our family better than the rooms, but they're all nice. If you can live with a last minute reservation, they may have rooms available at the Entertainment Card rate. Have fun.

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
KC

We're considering Hawk's Cay for our upcoming vacation for many reasons, one being that the villas look perfect for our family of four. On the map, though, some of the villas look so far away from everything (the pool, the beach, the restaurants). So here's my potential dumb question: Is the resort so big that you can't walk from your villa to dinner? Also, can you request a certain area of the resort when you make your reservation?

KC

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 06:43 PM
sls

we (my family of 5) stayed at Hawks Cay for Spring Break last year. The place is awesome...but no beach. We had a 2 bedroom condo which was great..very clean. We would definitely go back!