Search

Hawaiian Cruise

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 01:26 PM
RICHARD

Hawaiian Cruise

Flying from NYC to Honolulu in Sept., going on a cruise around the islands for 7 days then two nights in Honolulu before flying back. Staying at the Raddison Prince Kuhio. Anyone know anything about the hotel or suggestions for the 2 days in Honolulu?

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:07 AM
Pauline

Hello Richard, I have done the cruise two years ago it was wonderful, so much i am doing it again in October.Pearl Harbour for me was a must, it was an experience and the cultural centre is also very interesting. Hope you enjoy your trip

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:13 PM
mrs j.

Radisson Price Kuhio is great! 2-3 blocks from Waikiki beach, Honolulu Zoo, 20 minutes from the airport and Pearl Harbor. FYI If you go to Pearl Harbor, you can get a van ride for about $6. Leave everything at your hotel, they don't let you have anything, not a purse, backpack or anything in the memorial site.

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:40 PM
Casey

I live right next door to the Radisson Prince Kuhio. It is quite nice and in a great location. ONe block from the beach and close to everything. Try to get a high floor so that you can see the ocean from your room.

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Angie

Are you serious?? You can't even carry a purse to the memorial site?? What do people do who have one with them, to pay entrance fees, etc? Make them wait outside?

Please tell me you are kidding!

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Patty

Angie,
That policy has been in place since 9/11 - no purses, camera bags, fanny packs, etc. You will have to leave it at the hotel or the trunk of your car (not highly recommended). Bring only what you absolutely need in your pockets - some cash, credit card, driver's license, etc. You can carry a camera though, just not a camera bag.