Happy Hour In New Orleans

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Robin

Happy Hour In New Orleans

I am heading down to New Orleans in May with some friends and can't remember the name of a bar/restaurant. It was on Bourbon Street on the left side of the road as you walk away from Canal Street a few blocks down. This place had a great "happy hour" that included 25 cent Oysters, drink specials and an Oyster "shucker" with a great attitude. We had alot of fun there. I think their happy hour was from 3-6PM. I apologize for not being able to provide more detail, but I know as soon as I hear the name I will recognize it. If anyone has the slightest idea or maybe thinks they know the name please let me know. Thank You!!

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 09:41 AM
amy

How about going to Yahoo maps, typing in the intersection (Bourbon and Canal), then clicking on "find nearby restaurants". Maybe one of the names will ring a bell with you? There is an oyster place that I recall, Acme, but its just off Bourbon. Good Luck. My favorite place for cocktails was Napolean House, for a Pimms cup....

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 10:45 AM
disappointed

I thought every hour was happy hour in NO?

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 06:33 AM
xxxx

Was it the Acme Oyster House? If not, then you should try it anyway.

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Tom

Could it have been Remoulade?

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 07:38 AM
maybe

Maybe Felix's?

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 07:48 AM
Dc

xxx, Fodors deleted your post once before. You've contributed nothing to this thread or this board so go away.

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Jasmine

Was it Seaport perhaps?

Be sure to check out the new Deanie's on Iberville and Dauphine. Great oyster bar.