Gents Clubs in Vegas

Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 03:42 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents Clubs in Vegas

Yes I'm ashamed that I'm actually asking this question. Yes I've been to Las Vegas tons and tons of times. Yes this is the first time I'll go to one of these places while there.

I've got a group of guys going to Las Vegas for a special occasion and want to know which gentlemans club (read strip bar) is:

Classiest
Closest to the strip
Hippest

I've heard about the Olympic Club or something like that, but also heard there was a new one that is supposed to be as untacky as possible for one of these places.

Thanks (hangs head in shame)
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:43 AM

That would be The Olympic Garden or if you are in the know, the OG. Not cheap, but what it sounds like you are looking for. None are that close to the strip, you'll need to take a cab to get to any of those types of establishments as far as I know.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:44 AM

We do, of course, expect a full trip report when you return + you can thank me then...Enjoy...
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:48 AM

I've been to OG and Cheetah's and preferred the latter. It was less cheesy to me and the staff was, uh, friendlier.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 05:29 AM

I'll agree w/Loki in that Cheetah's would be my second choice but I'm not sure about the uh, friendly part. Also the uh, quality I think, is better @ the OG but both are good choices.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:35 AM

C'mon now...I know we have posters w/knowledge of these establishments.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:29 PM

Club Paradise across from the Hard Rock is very classy. OG's is nice too.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:31 PM
Original Poster

Club Paradise...that's the one that I think I heard about a few years ago...supposedly cost millions & millions to build.

Any other reviews of OG or Club Paradise? Cheetahs has got bad reviews from my friends.
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 05:02 PM
Original Poster

What about Sapphire?
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:16 PM

i was just there in oct. and got invited to sapphire by a bachelor party (i'm female). my friend had never been to any of these establishments and was a bit put off but i thought it was great. i can't compare to others there however. on a fri night it was pretty full and these guys had been there the night before and wanted to go back. that must say something about the place
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:42 PM
jetset1

mdtravel...
Go and enjoy yourselves. This past summer, I made the mistake of posting and asking if there were any "classy" strip joints a married couple could visit,as sort of a surprise to my husband.(20 yrs.) Yikes! I had some rather judgemental replies, and critics of the choice of wording. I have to laugh now, but there isn't any reason to worry about what people think. I like to think this board is knowledgeable and hopefully enlightened enough to offer suggestions on a wide range of travel related topics, whether or not they'd enjoy the same options for "side trips". The anonymity factor here is sort of a double edged sword however. You are still making yourself somewhat of a target for those who would be offended by such behavior, who would object on moral grounds, insecurity, whatever. I say to enjoy life, find the adventures while you're able, and certainly, do not be reluctant to enhance your trip with a harmless night at a gents club!

Old Dec 4th, 2003, 06:38 AM

Cheetahs. The girls are friendly, talk to you, quite interesting and don't sulk about. Drink licence too. I found the 'classiest' to be very sterile businesses and I'm a stiff-upper-lipped-Brit!
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 07:41 AM

I've been to both OG and Cheetah's and would recommend OG. This is coming from an open-minded girl who has accompanied her boyfriend to strip clubs only in Vegas.