February Vacation Spot for Anniversary

Oct 12th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Original Poster

February Vacation Spot for Anniversary

My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary in February and would like to go somewhere for a long weekend (Thurs-Monday). Warm would be nice but not a deal breaker. We got married in Vegas so that's where we usually go. Husbands not a big fan of large cities but I might be able to talk him into it if there is something interesting to do. Seemed interested in San Franscisco. Prefer to stay within a 3-4 hour flight from Washington State or a 3-4 hour drive from Eastern Washington. Looking at 3-star hotels. Maybe a resort? Resturants? Thanks for your tips.
Oct 12th, 2005, 01:23 PM
GoTravel

Cabo in Mexico? Las Ventanas.

Oct 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM

San Francisco would be a wonderful area. From there, you could go up the coast to the Bodega Bay/Point Reyes area and you could also explore the Napa Valley. Congrats on your anniversary.
Oct 12th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Ike

You could fly to SFO and spend 3/4 nights at Napa, CA.....one of my favorite places. Go to www.tripadvisor.com and find the best hotels to suit you. If it was me though and I lived in Eastern Washington I would drive to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and visit Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, MT, Yellowstone, Rusty Parrot Lodge, Jackson, WY, Sun Valley, ID et al..........good luck........
Oct 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'll check them out. I've also talked to him about San Diego.

Didn't think about Idaho, MT, etc. as the weather can be tricky but I'll still check it out. I'm not driving! LOL

de

Search this Thread