Family Hotel Seattle Area

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Sue

Family Hotel Seattle Area

Can anyone recommend a nice, clean hotel in the Seattle area that is kid friendly, has a pool and offers some kind of breakfast. We don't mind a "reasonable" trip into the downtown area.

Thanks!

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Paula

We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Bellevue when we were having our floor redone and they were very kid friendly, had a pool and large buffet breakfast. If you have a car, it would be managable as they're only about 10 miles from downtown Seattle. Also, they're near a nice park (Robinswood) that your kids might like and not far from the Issaquah Zoo. Hope this helps.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 02:03 PM
xxx

The Silver Cloud Inn on Lake Union is a great family hotel. The rooms are large, there are both indoor and outdoor pools, they have an afternoon happy hour, a good breakfast is included, and they will shuttle you to downtown.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 03:10 PM
gail

We stayed at Residence Inn, Lake Union. Great breakfast, though I am not sure about pool. Reasonable trip downtown - by bus or car. We had great time watching seaplanes land on Lake Union - also, nice area for a walk. mini-mall across the street with a reasonable restaurant, although I am blanking out on the name of that, too.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 04:10 PM
mark

I stayed at Residence Inn by Lake Union on business. It does have a pool. Jacuzzi too and weight room. The price was moderate and there was a decent breakfast buffet that I believe was free.