Old May 12th, 2000, 04:50 AM
Noach

Don't Worry If I Disappear...

Dear Forum,

There are several reasons why at some point I may have to remove myself from
this forum or be without internet access for an indefinite period of
time. This is completely unpredictable at this point and may happen at any
time, without any warning.

I therefore want to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have been supportive of and friendly towards me as
well as all of those who have corresponded with me in a civil manner.

Sincerely,

Noach

P.S. While it sounds it like I'm leaving, realize that is very likely that I may still be here for quite a while.

Old May 12th, 2000, 05:09 AM
M.M.

Old May 12th, 2000, 06:32 AM
noname

I can only wonder whether Noach is for real, or are we the ones being taken in by the big charade?

Old May 12th, 2000, 06:41 AM
Santa

One reason would be good enough for us. You seem to be leaving Decent Tropical around though. Has he completely taken over. You down to one identity will be enough. As my dear departed father used to say "don't let the door hit you in the As* on the way out."

PS. Maybe you are finally taking a vacation and will do a trip report when you get back.

Old May 12th, 2000, 07:10 AM
buh-bye

Don't care what the reasons are and definitely won't worry - but we all WILL miss your vast travel advice, opinions and knowledge on this board - hardy har har

Old May 12th, 2000, 07:25 AM
ilisa

Yes, Noach is for real. Yesterday I had the pleasure of receiving two emails from him in response to a posting of mine. He even graced me with his full name (which I promised not to reveal). Curiously, however, he told me that I will be surprised that he does not hate me even though he disagrees with me. Now this is someone who spends way too much time thinking that total strangers worry about where he is or what he thinks of them.

Old May 12th, 2000, 07:51 AM
Joseph

Noah/Noach,

You remind me of my niece, when she was three. She loved attention, demanded it, even if you were screaming at her or threatening to beat her! (No, I didn't beat her but I wanted to!)

You must love all the abuse because you sure open that door wide! So enjoy!

Old May 12th, 2000, 07:57 AM
John

I'll miss your informative postings about kosher food and travel; but otherwise I have to respond with a heartfelt "Good riddance."

Old May 12th, 2000, 07:58 AM
Noach

You really are a cruel and heartless person, Ilisa. I was very nice in the email I sent you and how do you repay me? With another nasty, sarcastic insulting post.

Old May 12th, 2000, 08:20 AM
noname

Now I am convinced that you've all be conned....and I bet Noach is really having a good laugh!

Old May 12th, 2000, 02:06 PM
GoodRiddance

So your keepers found out that you were using the internet again Noah? BAD!BAD! BAD Noah! (Or are you AMS today?) Better watch out they'll put you back in your padded cell. Frankly, Noah, I hope you get the psychiatric help you need and quit posting such drivel.

Old May 13th, 2000, 07:03 PM
Noach

'Good Riddance': I hope you get the heart and critical faculties you need.

Old May 14th, 2000, 04:00 PM
ByeBye

You know if I got as much nasty feedback as you get Noah, I would go post somewhere else. Unless you are brain dead, it's pretty obvious the majority here don't care if you leave and don't like what you post.

Old May 14th, 2000, 07:44 PM
kelly

GOODBYE

Old May 16th, 2000, 03:42 AM
Pamela

Uh, hello?
I only visit this forum every few months or so, and I haven't read many of the posts that "Noach" has written, but isn't it obvious to all of you that this person is just trying to stir up trouble? That he/she enjoys all the fuss? I don't see why you all don't just ignore the posts from this person if you don't care for them. Eventually, he or she will go elsewhere when no one takes the bait.