disneyland's fantasmic show

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read that you can reserve a spot at the disney gallery, above the pirates of the caribbean to watch the show. Has anyone done this?
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM

I did this and it was really good...problem is you have to get over to guest services and pay at that time before park opens because they can only accomodate like 24 seats so you have to be kind of first in line....it was hard enough doing this when they used to have early admissions...but I enjoyed it...by the way its not cheap
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM

ok I have an update to my previous statement...I have a friend who works in the park and now you can call about a month in advance to book and pay for your tickets instead of going to guest services....dont have the number but you can call City Hall for it
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 09:45 PM

I know it is a little late to reply (a month now) but I just got back yesterday from disneyland and did this very thing while there! It is wonderful, $47 per person (same for kids and adults). It features an all you can eat dessert buffet that was really good and coffee and soft drinks. YOu have an incredible view of the show. Yes you can book in advance. Get on the disney web site, find the main number and they can direct you to the right extension. You pay that day with your credit card and then pick your tickets up the day you do it near the front entrance. I would highly recommend it, it is expensive however. Remember, you are paying for the show, you sit down, you don't have to get in line over an hour before it starts and you get your sweet tooth satisfied for about a month.
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 10:59 AM

not sure about the pirates of the caribbean thing...but i went to this show in disneyworld and it was...fantastic!
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 09:43 AM

Lynarro: Thanks so much for this tip! I just booked the Fantasmic dessert buffet for April. I have gone to this show previously and absolutely hated waiting for an hour or more to stand or sit on the ground in a claustrophic setting, even though I love the show. Although I don't really need the desserts ;-) I will enjoy these seats! By the way, to get the reservations, call the disney dining phone number and ask for the Fantasmic dessert buffet. The tickets are non-refundable, but with space available, you can change the date or time reserved.