Search

Disneyland (Anaheim) Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2022, 09:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disneyland (Anaheim) Suggestion

Hi

We're traveling to Disneyland for the first time with two girl toddlers (3.5yo, 5.5yo). We will have two full days + day of check in + day of check out. Wondering how to split the days.
  1. My understanding is Disneyland is better for this age than DCA, is it better to do both full days in Disneyland or one full day in each park?
  2. We want to buy the 3-days ticket for CA residents so we need to choose only one of our non-full days. Which day would be better to go to the park, our first day (Tuesday afternoon - cheaper ticket but maybe tired from flight) or our last day (Friday morning - busier?)
Thanks!
Old Jul 31st, 2022, 01:46 PM
J62

I would go the evening of your arrival day after you've had a chance to rest after your flight. If you only stay for an hour or 2 just to get the lay of the land that's fine. At that age the Magic is just being there - maybe it's a parade or fireworks, or just a stroll down Main street.

If you try to do too much any one day the kids (and parents) will get burned our and won't enjoy the overall experience.
Old Aug 3rd, 2022, 09:19 AM

IIUC, the costs for CA adult would be
$249 for 3-days M-Th
$300 for 3-days S-S
but
1-day ticket for anyone as low as $104

I saw the following statement for the $249 pass:
Ticket can be used from Monday to Thursday on nonconsecutive days.
Disneyland Theme Park Tickets in Anaheim, California | Disneyland Resort (go.com)

I don't understand. Apparently you need an admission ticket and a reservaton. I went through selecting three consecutive days for Disneyland and got to the Add to Cart button. It seems that if I continued then I would have both ticket and reservation for three consecutive days, despite that statement saying t nonconsective days.

Oh, having written all that I think it means that the tickets don't have to be on conecutive days, so MT-Th and M-WTh would be ok.